to support the
Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal
- Tickets: $2 each or 3 for $5
- Ticket sales close 6pm Wednesday April 8th
- Drawn 6pm Thursday April 9th by Peter Shackleton in the presence of his peers
- Tickets can only to be purchased through the club account.
The club is again running a raffle for the Royal Children’s Hospital.
We have already raised $225 from the March General Meeting.
HOWEVER, BECAUSE THE APRIL MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED YOU MUST PURCHASE THROUGH THE CLUB BANK ACCOUNT AS BELOW.
Please go the extra mile on this - especially with family and friends - because we want to do our bit to ensure this year's appeal is successful despite the circumstances in which we all find ourselves.
There are 4 major prizes:
Ultrathin Fit Massager valued in excess of $100
Reproduced 1970s Moke Poster Board and 30 Litre tub filled with lots of motoring stuff (including 5 litres of oil and oil filter), wine, tool kit, travel rug and of course Easter Eggs.
20 litre tub filled with lots of motoring stuff, wine and of course Easter Eggs
Six bottles of sparkling, white and red wines
Tickets are purchased by direct deposit into the club account:
Bank: Bendigo Bank
Account No: 111081154
In the description put: RCH (insert Your Surname)
Note: If you cannot use this method. Please contact Peter. Do not deposit through a branch.
- Le Pine Funerals has generously offered to match the funds raised dollar for dollar up to $1000.
- We thank Priya De Mel for donating the major prize.
- Donations were also received from Link Automotive, Minis Plus, Gordon Paterson and many other club members towards the hampers.
- Peter Shackleton for managing the organisation and secure conduct of the raffle.