At the June 2018 General Meeting those present were treated to a few photos of a club trip in 2008 from Melbourne to Alice and back. Up via the Oodnadatta Track and back via the Stuart Highway. The purpose of the presentation was to:
- Celebrate this memorable moment in club history.
- Encourage members to take the opportunity of joining any other such adventure when it comes along in the future.
Such an opportunity will come. The club has a long history of successfully biting off more than others think we can chew. Let the sample of photos below tempt you then check out this site:
for the full story with many more photos, captions, preparation information, costs, poetry written on the way and much more.
For a better view of the sample photos shown here:
- Click a photo to enlarge it.
- Then use the Next or Previous buttons, or arrow keys, to move through all the photos.
- Buttons are near the top right and left and show when the mouse moves over them.