Annual Easter Raffle
In recent years the MOA has conducted a raffle to raise funds for the Royal Children's Hospital Good Friday Appeal. This year we are changing things a little:
- Still having a raffle.
- Still supporting sick kids.
- This time though our fund raising will go to the Clown Doctors…
Clown Doctors dose sick children in hospital with fun and laughter!
Clown Doctors visit all wards including intensive care and oncology, and most clinics including emergency and burns. Children can forget their illness for a moment and return to a world of fantasy and play. It's hard to keep a sad face when the Clown Doctors come in!
- First Prize … a huge storage bucket with heaps of items for the garage and home and cosmetics for 'you know who'.
- Second Prize… a range of Nutrimetics products generously donated by Ann Klock.
- Combined value of the prizes is over $250!
Being of some good in the community is one of key objectives of the club.
- Support the kids.
- Support the Clown Doctors.
- Purchase tickets in the Moke Owners' Annual Easter Raffle.
- $2 each … or 3 for $5 … or 7 for $10
Purchase at the Shepparton Muster or by direct debit to the club account:
- Name: Moke Owners Association
- Bank: Bendigo Bank
- BSB: 633000
- Account Number: 111081154
- Drawn at the Sunday night Presentation Dinner at the Muster
Great news for all Moke Owners
This Friday (March 4th) Minis Plus are throwing open their doors for FREE - that's right FREE inspections of your Moke.
They will give you a no obligation work list - just to make sure your vehicle is muster-worthy.
Please make sure you call them on 9729-1323 to book a time.
See you there - then see you in Shepparton!