G’day folks. As a second news item each month I would like to introduce you to an individual member or family.
To start off I have done a quick profile of Black Douglas, and his custodians. I’d love to get some volunteers to contribute.
When you e-mail can you send:
- 2 photos of your car
- A contact phone number
- Then I’ll call and go through some questions with you
OK – look forward to chatting soon! Scott Williams
A Great and Special Guest
We had a fantastic October Meeting. For this news hound the highlight was special guest Mitchell Harding.
Mitchell is a year nine student who for his "Choice Journey" assessment at school decided to rebuild his family Mini Moke.
Although its been and gone the Yarra Valley run was a great time. We met at Coldstream and got a Rollin’ after some delicious tastings…
We stopped for a yummy break at a winery in the sun where Black Douglas got to know some new friends…
One of our last stops was at Maroondah spillway – the water was spectacular and brought out Richards artistic side…
As well as being on time, next months news will introduce our new committee…stay tuned!!
Dinky Moke Race
...is to come to the...
- Hot Rods Roasts will supply a BIG FEED
- Half the tickets already sold
- Adults $35
- Children 6-12 $20
- Ring Rhonda 0419 580 924 / 9725 8479 (A/H)
Don't Miss Out
...on your opportunity to do a bit more for the Club. Get your nomination in now for a committee position. See Tracks and Special Bulletin emailed July 3rd for details of available roles. All positions become vacant at the AGM on Wednesday August 5th.
- If nominating someone else they must sign too.
- You can nominate yourself.
Make it to the Muster - Easter 2016
- You know you want to.
- Act now to reserve accommodation - it's going fast.
- Perhaps 100 Mokes and even more Mokees gathered in one place.
- Watch out Shepparton - here we come.